On the magnificent rock walls of Témiscamingue, you will demystify the basics of rock climbing while enjoying the magnificent landscapes surrounding Lake Témiscamingue. Accompanied by a passionate instructor, you will learn the basic techniques of a rock wall safety practice including the figure-of-eight tie-in knot, belaying technique and basic gestures. With family or friends, this famous climbing experience will satisfy your thirst for strong emotions.
- Be 5 years of age or older;
- Have a health condition without limitation of movement and not requiring rapid hospitalization without means of prevention.
- Practical advice
- Panoramic view of Lake Témiscamingue from the top of the wall
- Accredited professional guide
- Climbing equipment (helmet, harness, rope)
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Your personal material;
- Your snacks and water;
- Tip to the guide (10% - This information is only indicative. Thank you)
EQUIPMENT TO BRING
- Soft shoes
- Bottle of water
- Solar cream
- insect repellent