The Coop de l'Arrière-Pays wishes to actively participate in the sustainability and harmonious development of the region's trail networks. It promotes the development of places of practice that takes into account the safety of users, the quality of the experience, the conservation of fauna, flora, habitats, landscapes, cultural heritage and the environment. while respecting other land users.
Trail managers, you can count on the Coop de l'Arrière-Pays for expertise, design, development and maintenance of trail networks on the territory.
The Coop de l'Arrière-Pays has visionary specialists (technical, emotional and design), trainers accredited by Rando Québec, certified and competent landscapers and specialized equipment for the development of sustainable, safe, signposted trails. , marked and maintained in compliance with the support capacity of the receiving environment, the standards and criteria of Rando Québec (Quebec Walking Federation) and the laws and regulations in force.
ADVICE AND SUPPORT - TRAILS AND OUTDOOR STRUCTURESThe services offered by CAP include:
- Feasibility analysis of trail network projects;
- Development of development plans;
- Development of trails according to Rando Québec standards (width, inclination, type of surface, stability, drainage and slope, emergency exit points) and related structures (lookouts, shelters, bridges, culverts, walkways, etc.). ), signage and beacons;
- The training of certified managers;
- Verification and maintenance of trails and infrastructures of existing networks and portages (pruning, clearing and redevelopment).
EXPERTISE-ADVICE AND SUPPORT - FLEET OF OUTDOOR EQUIPMENTLa Coop de l'Arrière-Pays offers a consulting service for municipalities, clubs, associations, organizations and schools wishing to acquire and manage a fleet of specialized outdoor equipment.
The services offered by CAP include:
- Analysis and recommendation for the acquisition of specialized equipment
- Assembly of equipment, when required
- Development of a maintenance program including maintenance costs
- Annual maintenance of equipment
- Training of equipment attendants
RETAIN THE SERVICES OF THE TRAIL DEVELOPMENT EXPERTS OF THE COOP DE L'HÂTER-COUNTRY
819 629-3355 ext. 104 or 819 629-9448